Bonny joined Positive Real Estate in April 2012, and within 6 months had her first investment property.
Three years later, she signed up for her sixth investment property.
Bonny now has a multi-million dollar portfolio in capital growth areas Auckland and Christchurch, and a cash flow positive property in Wellington.
Bonny is well on the way to becoming financially secure and achieving her goal of a passive income for the future.
- Property 1: 3-bedroom house, purchased September 2012 for $230,000.
- Property 2: 3-bedroom house with a sleep-out, purchased August 2013 for $390,000. Valued 2 years later at $490,000.
- Property 3: 3-bedroom house with a 2-bedroom minor dwelling unit. Purchase price $440,000; $760 rent per week.
- Property 4: Dual key apartment in Wellington, purchased September 2013for $490,000. Now renting at $750 per week.
- Property 5: Christchurch townhouse with a purchase price of $415,000.
- Property 6: Auckland CBD apartment, purchased off the plan for $519,000.